- Implant Logistics Internship
- General Practice Residency, Jamaica Hospital
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, New York University
- Enjoys play basketball and spending time with family and friends
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry, the Nova Southeastern University
- Prosthodontic Fellowship, the University of Illinois Chicago
- Specialization in Orthodontics, the University of Moscow, Russia
- Doctor of Dental Surgery
- American Top Dentist in 2013 and 2015, Consumers’ Research Council of America
- John Tabak Memorial Award for Special Care Dentistry, Nova Southeastern University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, the University of Illinois Chicago
- Master of Science in healthcare administration
- Bachelor of Science in dental sciences, Cairo University
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow, American Dental Association®
- Master, International Dental Implant Association
- Member, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Father of two sons
- Passionate about traveling and eager to learn about different cultures
- Orthodontic Residency, the University of Illinois Chicago
- Master of Science in oral sciences, the University of Illinois Chicago
- Board Certification, American Board of Orthodontics
- “Implementation of ultra-low-dose CBCT for routine 2D orthodontic diagnostic radiographs: Cephalometric landmark identification and image quality assessment,” published 2015
Meet Our Team
Our dental team places a great emphasis on providing excellent dental care for you and your family. We make it our goal to keep our patients as happy as possible and provide uplifting experiences during their time with our dentists in Mount Prospect, Illinois. If you would like to learn more about our amazing dental team, please feel free to contact Avid Dental Mount Prospect today at 847-439-6332 and schedule a visit with Dr. Wajih Chammae and associates.
Lucero joined the Avid Dental Mount Prospect team in 2016 after attending college for two years and finishing a dental assistant program at the Illinois School of Health Careers. She loves the connection our whole team has and loves to see our patients happy with their results at the end of their treatments. You can find her preparing each room for every procedure, making sure all instruments are sanitized and ready to go.
Lucero is married with a baby girl. She has a very united family that loves to get together and enjoy a great big meal. In her free time, Lucero enjoys taking long walks in the nature, traveling, visiting family and watching movies.
Tanya is one of our wonderful dental assistants and has been with our team since 2018. She is happily married with two boys. When she has a free moment, Tanya enjoys shopping with her boys, going to the pool in the summer and watching movies.
Fatima is a certified dental assistant who joined our team in 2020. She lives in Northlake with her family, and she likes to spend her free time traveling, exploring coffeeshops and restaurants, and spending time with her parents and siblings.
Paula boasts over 10 years of experience in the dental field, though she recently joined our team in May 2021. She is here to help our patients with their insurance and financial questions, make people smile, and walk our patients through their dental treatment.
Paula is a family oriented person who likes attending sports events, going on walks and hiking. She enjoys spending her free time reading and learning as much as she can. She looks forward to helping more patients achieve better oral hygiene!
Rachel graduated from Kennedy King College in 2007 and joined our team in June 2021. She has attended every class at the UIC College of Dentistry and is licensed to administer local anesthetic. Rachel has experience as a dental assistant, an office manager and now, a dental hygienist. She treats each patient with the same concern, respect and empathy she would her own family.
Rachel is a single mother to her 13-year-old daughter, Danielle. She has four parrots and a dog, and she maintains an active lifestyle that includes the gym, rollerblades, skiing and her Harley Davidson motorcycle. She was featured in the June 2014 issue of the ADHA magazine “Access” for her eight years of experience in treating patients with special needs.
Our office manager, Sandy, became a part of our team in 2015. She has received a great deal of experience in the dental field since her graduation from dental assisting school in 2009. Sandy enjoys the opportunity to serve dental care to our local community, and she is very devoted to our patients. Outside the office, she enjoys spending time with her children and going horseback riding on the weekends. She is married and currently has three children.